As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What's On Your Plate?
Responsible for developing the business through partner restaurant and maintain long term relationship. Handle menu photos, promotions, advertisement sales, renegotiations and transmission methods optimization as well as other special account management ad hoc projects as per standards set.
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships
- which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationship with clients/ restaurants.
- Provide excellent service and support in order to build strong relationship and resolve operational
- issues between clients/ restaurant and company.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times.
- Optimize the restaurant content (MOA, Delivery time).
- Commission rate renegotiation: - Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts
- by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: -Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at
- restaurants, banners and newsletter.
- Generating food coupons, promotions and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Convince clients / restaurants for brand promotion of Talabat pictures.
- Transmission method optimization: -Convincing clients / restaurants to implement track order feature and
- changing the transmission method to WLA.
- Convince the restaurant to go for digitalization (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button).
- Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if restaurant is live or active on the Talabat website, checking and resolve
- the reason, such as shutting down or stopped delivery.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities