As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What's On Your Plate?
• Research, select and purchase quality products
• Identifying and defining the best assortment based on the customer profile.
• Reactive and well connected to the market, to be able to close good deals (price, freshness, quantities) fast
• Must know the best source and origins of fruits and vegetables/ ability to calculate fast margins and good excel skills
• Update inventory and ensure that stock level is kept appropriate at all times
• Build new relationships with suppliers
• Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make buying decisions
• Comfortable with logistics flows (sea, air, road) and their impacts (freshness, lead time, price)
• 5 years’ experience in Jordan
• Very strong negotiation skills/ good product knowledge.
• F&V knowledge (items, origins, seasons, competition, suppliers, market trends, consumer behavior, demographics specificities…)
• Expert on local production + Asian import
• Able to quickly adapt in a changing environment/ agile
• Must have a driving license