STS is looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing the back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidate will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing server-side web application logic Develop back-end components
- Connect the application with the other (often third party) web services
- Develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks
- Take a client specification and turn them into a workable, tangible product End user Training for system usage presentation
- Troubleshooting performance issues on application and database level.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Software Engineering.
- 3+ years of Experience in Web Development.
- Excellent communication skills and Good English language.
- Experience in LAMP.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Understanding of MVC design patterns