The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible to crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to executive-level positions. He/she should be able to ensure we provide an excellent candidate experience, while meeting Umniah's business goals and filling our vacancies. The role holder is also responsible to build a strong employer brand for Umniah so that strong talent pipelines are developed for current and future hiring needs.
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy.
- Identify staffing requirements and build Umniah's hiring plan.
- Determine the annual recruitment budget.
- Design hiring pipeline and selection steps to select the best talents.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Manage talent resourcing and attraction.
- Select and administer the applicant tracking system and all system and tools that are administered by the Talent Acquisition team.
- Meet and coordinate cooperation with educational and development organizations.
- Represent and promote Umniah as an employer on job fairs.
- Ensure the cooperation with Marketing in employer brand initiatives realization.
- Manage system administration for the application process and for the assessment platform.
- Upload new openings and follow-up on each opening.
- Ensure all necessary documents for hiring all collected and validated.
- Ensure Internal Posting Policy implementation.
- Monitor and enhance inclusion behaviors in the workplace and take actions accordingly.
- Ensure that the hiring process is free from any bias related to ethnicity, gender, religion or age.
- Ensure data integration for proper presentation of the data.
- Manage all KPI reporting to be delivered in a timely manner.
- Automate current process to maintain a continuously improving and enhance hiring cycle.
- Follow up on all trainees, and validate incoming trainees as a potential talent pool for Umniah.
- Monitor and evaluate the experience of all stakeholder in the hiring process; hiring managers and candidates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the direct manager.
- Manage subordinates’ learning amp; development requirements and ensure that it is successfully delivered and provide related feedback to the management.
- Assign roles and work load distribution, set team objectives and conduct regular informal one-on-one meetings to deliver personalized feedback and provide support to attain goals
- Conduct formal performance evaluation process for the subordinates in order to optimize workplace productivity
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, evaluation process of new employees.
- Provide guidance and delegate responsibilities to subordinates to facilitate performing different tasks to support succession planning process
- Manage subordinates' administrational requirements
- Assure that all subordinates are following Umniah’s policies and procedures and highlight any violation for the code of conduct
- Manage economic, efficient and effective budget plan and control in alignment with the department and Umniah’s strategy.
- Ensure that employees are engaged and motivated through creating a respectful and trusting relationship with them and communicating Umniah values
- Demonstrate flexibility in management by accommodating individual employee needs such as adjustable schedules or remote work options
Education: Bachelor Degree in in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or any other related field.
Level of Experience: Advanced experience in the same field
Certifications amp; Licensures:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or a Master’s of Business Administration
- HR related certification; CIPD
- Recruitment related certification
- Employer Branding certification
Tools amp; Systems:
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Assessment Platforms
- Job Posting Sites
- Microsoft Office Tools
- Certified Assessor
- Canva or any similar tools
Technical Skills amp; Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge in recruitment tools and methods
- Good knowledge in Telecom Industry
- Good knowledge in HR General Skills: Jordan Labor Law and Regulations, Tax Income, Social Security.
- Excellent knowledge in Resource Attraction and Selection: Candidate Sourcing, Selection Methods, Interview Techniques, Job Contract Development
- Excellent knowledge in full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent Knowledge in Employer Branding tools and techniques
- Excellent Negotiation, Follow up, and Communication Skills
- Excellent command of English language speaking and writing
- Excellent command of MS office applications
- Good knowledge in HR Strategy and Design: Organizational Strategy, Organizational Design, Designing and executing surveys, Measurement, Benchmarking and Reporting, Change Management
- Good knowledge in Development and Retention: Assessment of Training Needs