- Install new products and apply performance and security procedures.
- Supervise the migration of existing solutions and apply needed updates.
- Complete configuration and upgrading based on design and specifications of client proposals.
- Supervise the administration of systems to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
Testing, Documentation and Reporting
- Complete integration and test the applications and systems.
- Prepare full documentation of the implemented products and software.
- Provide timely status reports to supervisors and project managers.
Technical Assistance and Support
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues when contacted by clients by providing both on-site and remote support.
- Follow-up on major accounts in terms of technical support and proactive support service.
- Maintain applications, operating systems and perform various preventative maintenance tasks for clients.
- Provide hands on training to the customer Knowledge Transfer.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related IT field.
- 3- 5 of experience in any IT related field.
- Knowledge in active directory domain services
- Knowledge in Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Knowledge in Office 365 services.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Hyper-V service.
- Knowledge in SQL infrastructure setup.
- Knowledge in Microsoft System center products is a plus.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure is a plus.