Are you experienced in managing large and complex projects? Can you speak the same language with developers, business analysts and external partners? If you are ready for the challenge then now is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you! Who we are? Admirals is a global company, and Top 20 broker, whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange-listed securities and CFDs on forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. We care about the success of our clients; therefore, we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience. Our great team is looking for a new member, who is interested in the role of Project Manager in the Jordan office. If you are responsible, efficient and talented in problem-solving, this role is for you!
You will be responsible for helping to do research, analysis, preparations and drive the main project for the Jordan office and deliver development plans to the responsible stake holders inside of the team.
• Drive, coordinate and manage large business development initiatives for 1:1 communication in collaboration with multiple Value streams within Digital Banking amp; IT in a scrum way of working;
• Identify, avoid or mitigate, and monitor risks;
• Ensure processes for quality assurance and control;
• Initiate, manage, and monitor tasks as well as control costs;
• Promote learning from retrospectives;
• Eliminate impediments for goal maximization;
• Maintain sustainable pace, by using resource leveling.
• 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large and complex projects;
• Good knowledge of the financial/trading industry market with a strong interest in industry’s trends, design and development;
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge in Scrum;
• Good analytic skills and like to do research
• Bachelor's degree in a related field;
• Customer focus, flexibility, open mindset, openness to change;
• Positive attitude, team player, self-motivated, logical and results-driven nature and a dedication to delivering high quality.
• Structured, organized, very good networking and communication skills;
• Professional English and Arabic language both written and oral are a must;
• Certificate in PMI (PMP level) or IPMA (level B) or relevant (preferable) ;
· Meaningful and impactful role within a regulated global financial company
· Competitive salary, internal bonuses related to the company business results, paid external training, and other perks.
· Professional and personal development in a very dynamic and multicultural environment.