As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
We are looking for a City Head in Zarqa to join our team and be part of our growth. If you’re a Sales driven person who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
What's On Your Plate
Ability to develop and lead all aspects of Inside Sales and sales strategy, channel segmentation and expansion as it aligns with talabat vision and mission.
You will lead, empower and cultivate the inside Sales teams and collaborate with various cross-functional teams to develop and scale across talabat.
- Develop strategic business plan to achieve sales objectives and expand restaurant supply in all areas within a given commission take rate and time frame.
- Identify growth areas and set achievable targets for new acquisitions and live restaurants in the specified area and be accountable for overall city performance.
- Monitor competitor activities and set required plan to improve restaurant potential growth.
- Generate extra revenue through team achievement of non-commission revenue (advertising) deals.
- Follow up closely on team accomplishment of daily/weekly tasks to secure high level of quality performance and ability to reach their targets through management skills by coaching, motivating, and guiding the team to full capacity.
- Monitor performance of the team by ensuring restaurant partner acquisition, closed restaurants deals, hygienic content metrics, promotions, account management, and market research.
- Evaluate and assess targets on an individual level and provide objective feedback to support team members in their growth.
- Scale the team according to current portfolio of brands and on-board new joiners.
- Create detailed reports to help team achieve targets and maintain accurate records of restaurant details such as account management performance report and sales acquisition.
- Propose new ways of improving liaison and growth with existing partner restaurants.
- Integrate team tasks on corresponding tools and dashboards used within the company.
- Collaborate with different internal teams to reach designated KPIs and working closely with the following departments: marketing, finance, operations and logistics.