- Setup amp; configuration for ZagTrader systems.
- Respond to customer inquiries (IT and Business) and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges.
- Manage change requests, and create clear SRS for the changes.
- Develop new features and make documents and diagrams to help customers with a better understanding.
- Create incident reports for each issue, bug, or system shut off.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL development (SQL Queries, stored procedures, functions) is a MUST.
- The ideal candidate must have an understanding of the financial services sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Proven experience in the stock brokerage field amp; banks Minimum of 2 years experience required.
- Excellent communication skills (especially in dealing with customers).
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
Competitive salary, health insurance, social security, and a huge growth opportunity