1. Position Summary: This role is primarily responsible for creating asset allocation programs, portfolio research projects. Evaluate, execute and monitor complex funds and investments. Monitor and update Wealth Management’s clients.
- Create asset allocation programs for execution with client accounts and provide recommendations to SRM/RM.
- Conduct regular and as assigned investment and portfolio research projects and stays informed of developments in the market.
- Assist RM/SRM in producing tailored market, investment and asset allocation structuring for HNWC.
- Evaluate, execute and monitor complex funds and investments.
- Monitor and update Wealth Management’s clients and prospecting materials to reflect current situation, as well ensure data and market information is current.
- Research securities of target industries and companies to provide investment recommendations.
- Collect company data to facilitate recommendations.
- Develop and write research reports to be presented to management.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of financial services industry happenings and current events.
- Analyze financial information, and conduct analytic and strategic research, in order to meet client needs.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related field.
Experience: 1-3 yrs experience in same/ relevant field or Fresh Graduate.
Apply for this job